Error Occurs When Save

From: Benjamin H. Tay <htay_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/10/08

Hi,

I have a problem with saving a form from Developer 2000.

My point is whenever I made changes in triggers and text fields, then I click save for updating, but a message pops-up:

ROS ERROR:-200
FRM-10044: Cannot create file

Can anyone help, I am getting very frustrated! Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated!

--
Sincerely,

Benjamin Tay
A New RDBMS Learner