Active Server Pages problem

From: Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_NOSPAM.mail.northgrum.com>
Date: 1997/10/07

Has anyone gotten Active Server Pages to work with an Oracle 7 RDBMS? Ive gotten Excel/MSQuery to talk to our UNIX database using ODBC, but when I take a simple script that talks to Access and then point it to Oracle, I get the following:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver]Connection not open. /ASPSamp/Samples/oracle.asp, line 61

Line 61 is:
OBJdbConnection.Open "s755s6"
("s755s6" is the ODBC DSN)

Thanks, Mark
auritma_at_mail.northgrum.com Received on Tue Oct 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT