////HELP LOV trigers

From: Kieron Smythe <s337224_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: 1997/10/06

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possbile to programatically assign the buttons on the
default LOV to a trigger.

I.E. Whenever I press cancel on the LOV I would like to assign a trigger to
this. The problem being that at the moment I have set it up to run a query from
the value popped in by the LOV but when you hit cancel it still does the

query.

Any Suggestions??

Email: s337224_at_student.uq.edu.au

Kieron Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT