NT: Got ora-1031 when creating database

From: juergen moka <moka_at_zew.de>
Date: 1997/10/06

Hi...

I tried to create a database on Windows NT (enterprise server V7.3.3). After placing INITsid.ora, creating OracleServiceSID and setting environment ORACLE_SID and LOCAL, i started svrmgr23. connect internal worked fine, but startup nomount gave ora-1031: insufficient privileges. As I´m a bloody beginner to NT, i can´t tell if the problem is with oracle or NT.
Any idea where to look?

(I did´tn install the starter database; sqlnet is not configured up to now).

thanx in advance

        Jürgen Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT