NT - how can I run SQL*Plus from a .bat file?

From: Michael Del Toro <michael.deltoro_at_sni-usa.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

How can I run an SQL*Plus script (that drops indexes) in a .bat file WITHOUT the rest of the shell commands being executed immediately.

Currently, the COMMAND PROMPT spawns an SQL*Plus process and continues with the rest of the commands in the shell.

I do not want any of the other commands in the shell script to get executed UNTIL the SQL*Plus process is finished.

--

* michael.deltoro_at_sni-usa.com * (303) 850-2423