ORACLE DATABASE DESIGNER FOR SALE

From: Shawn <shawn_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

I have a licensed copy of Oracle Database Designer version 1.0 for sale. The software is sealed in the box and all the seals are intact. The program is compatible with both Windows 95 and NT. This software has not been registered yet so here is a chance for an organization to pick up a copy for real cheap. The program lists for $995 on Oracle's web site but our organization will let it go for $400 O.B.O

If you are interested please reply to shawn_at_rocketmail.com

P.S. This is not some pirated program or some stolen merchandise. Our company overestimated our software needs and ordered this by mistake. I have the receipts from Oracle to show that this is a legit offer. Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT