Re: Problems

From: Tracey Berukoff <_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/10/06

Benjamin, The only way I know how to do this is to use a WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger. For each of the buttons you wish to deactivate, you would have to put the following code into the trigger: if :SYSTEM.FORM_STATUS = 'CHANGED' THEN

   message('Please clear or save record....');    raise form_trigger_failure;
end if;

(I may not have the correct syntax etc..) There is no way that I know of to 'grey out' or remove buttons from a canvas.
Cheers, Tracey