Re: Connect Internal / SYS User

From: Matthew Arrocha <marrocha_at_belllsouth.net>
Date: 1997/10/04

Right.

If you select username from dba_users;

you will see there is no INTERNAL user.

When you connect as SYS are connecting as the DB owner. When you connect INTERNAL it is the same as connecting SYS as SYSDBA. So when you are connected internal and select user from dual; USER

SYS will always be returned because there is not an INTERNAL user in the usernames to return.

Matt Arrocha
marrocha_at_bellsouth.net

arpege <arpege_at_imaginet.fr> wrote in article <3434ED0B.4A58_at_imaginet.fr>...