Re: Problems with creating new database

From: Matthew Arrocha <marrocha_at_belllsouth.net>
Date: 1997/10/04

In the Enterprise Manager, have the OEM rediscover the services on the node you are on so it will be in the OEM list or the repository cannot run agaist it.

Matt Arrocha
marrocha_at_bellsouth.net

Haresh Assumal <assumal_at_sprynet.com> wrote in article <01bcc9ce$42ee7120$fab1aacc_at_mycomp.intermediainc.com>...
> I am new to oracle and I have been working to create a new database using
> oracle 8 under NT4.0.
> I used the tool - Database Assistant and created a new database called
 TST.