Re: X$Tables or views

From: Brian P. Mac Lean <voltage_at_goodnet.com>
Date: 1997/10/04

arpege wrote:

> I recently connect as SYS and saw the dictionnary tables (undo$, fet$,
> ..) but I did not found the x$.. tables or views. Who owns them and is
> there a way to list them all
>
> Philippe (arpege_at_imaginet.fr)

Maybe this will do......

ttitle 'All Dynamic Tables And Views In The DB ' select name
from v$fixed_table
order by 1;

ttitle 'All DBA Tables In The DB'
col comments format a49
select dv.view_name, dtc.comments
from dba_tab_comments dtc, dba_views dv

where dv.view_name like 'DBA%'
  and dv.owner     = 'SYS'
  and dv.view_name = dtc.table_name (+)
  and dv.owner     = dtc.owner (+)

order by 1;
--

Who needs friends when you can sit alone in your room and drink?