Re: Performance problem

From: Brad Odland <bodland_at_cpm.com>
Date: 1997/10/04

One it sounds like you really have a datamodel problem...WHy would you want to join a table twice with such a large table....?? I would assume you have..
1. Made sure the indexes for the tables in question are being used during your operation.
2. Parallel Query options are set for each table envolved in the query.

Some thoughts:
YOu should built a secondary structure that contains the information that is accessed frequently...

Hope it helps....