Re: Archive logs

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/10/04

--------------A443A621D7F6957524C6025B

Where I just left, we kept off-line(cold) backups for 3 days on disk and the archive logs to go with them, the archive logs and cold backups after 3 days were deleted from disk but kept on tape for 3 months at off-site storage facility.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Are you looking for Oracle DBA in Central Ohio, but only want one for

--------------A443A621D7F6957524C6025B
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Joseph S. Testa Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf" begin: vcard fn: Joseph S. Testa n: Testa;Joseph S. org: Origin Technology in Business adr: ;;;;OH;;USA email;internet: jtesta_at_scioto.net title: Oracle DBA note: Oracle DBA in central Ohio and doing geneaology research on Testa family, I have 2 ICQ uins, home: 2814105, work 2832230, you can also find me on netscape conference. x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard
--------------A443A621D7F6957524C6025B--