Re: PL/SQL development tools

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/10/03

SQL-Programmer 2.1.1 Free Upgrade was just released. Download a copy from:
http://www.sfi-software.com

SQL-Programmer works with Oracle, Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server (PL/SQL + Transact-SQL).

Sam,
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
http://www.sfi-software.com
819 778-5045

Tomm Carr <tommcatt_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <34308B91.524EEEF4_at_ix.netcom.com>...