Re: external sql files

From: pady srinivasan <pady_at_imncorp.com>
Date: 1997/10/02

--------------E240CC6833F3FFFE2BA8232C

The catsvrmg.sql should have been run by the 'catalog.sql'. Anyway, as part of a
database installation, usually the 'catalog.sql','catproc.sql' and 'pupbld.sql' are usually run. ( The last one is in the sqlplus/admin directory )

Pady Srinivasan
pady_at_imncorp.com

--
MZ

--------------E240CC6833F3FFFE2BA8232C

begin:          vcard
fn:             pady  Srinivasan
n:              Srinivasan;pady
org:            Integrated Medical Networks
email;internet: pady_at_imncorp.com
title:          Oracle DBA/UNIX sysadmin
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------E240CC6833F3FFFE2BA8232C--