Re: Change owner of Objects

From: Phil Cook <pncook_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/10/02

Chuck,

You can use the export utility to export the user and import utility to import. You can
either use the command line interface or the data manager gui. If the tables are always
being updated then you will need to get the users off the system, if these are static objects
then export/import and then point your synonyms at the new user. Use exp help=y or
imp help=y to get the specifics.

Phil Cook

Chuck Bayes <Chuck=Bayes%IM%NA=Hou_at_netgate.compaq.com> wrote in article <01bccead$f4441d60$61421cac_at_pdailey.im.hou.compaq.com>...