Re: Help for 7.3.3 and HP-UX 10.20

From: Chakravarthy KM Nalamotu <kittu_at_Hawaii.Edu>
Date: 1997/10/01

We have a similar problem. Oracle is aware of this problem I believe. Call up Oracle, they might have a patch for you. Also, I believe Oracle is going to stop supporting Motif Server Manager from 1999. They probably want you to use Enterprise Manager instead of Server Manager.

Good Luck,
  Kittu.

Someone (tsbsps_at_nospam.ca) wrote:
: Hello all,

: Have had loads of trouble with svrmgrm on the above platform. It loads
: up and you can sign in but it core dumps at the slightest provocation.
: Anyone have anything similiar and/or get it to work?