Re: sqlnet over Internet

From: H. John C. Hopkins <john_at_hpe.ufl.edu>
Date: 1997/10/01

Haven't done it quite the way you're describing (hope I'm reading you right). What I do is dial up my ISP, establish a PPP connection, and connect to Oracle7 from there using SQL*Net. Works just fine.

Best of luck!

-John

Nandan Kalle <kalle_at_pzena.com> wrote in article <01bccddc$bd756d60$67121a26_at_budinacan>...