Financials 10.6.1 & VMS 7.1

From: Richard Hammersley <hammersley_at_&spm&dartmouth.edu>
Date: 1997/09/30

Is anyone running Oracle Financials 10.6.1 on Alpha VMS 7.1 ?

Anyone running VMS 6.2 and Oracle and planning on upgrading to VMS 7.1 ? How are you going to go about it ? Oracle has told us that we need to upgrade VMS, Oracle and Financials in one great leap. Not what I'd really like to do.

Thanks.

--
Richard Hammersley
VMS system manager