7.3.2.3.0 On Netware 3.12

From: Hans-Juergen Schmitz <schmitz_at_donau.de>
Date: 1997/09/30

We have the following problems after an Upgrade of Oracle:

We had to do this upgrade because of a bug in Oracle 7.3 which appeared at deleting Rows of a table with more than one indexed column (Ora 600...). May be the third problem is a result of that.

Did anyone else watch such mysterious things? (We have a patient database, which should not store old values...) Any workarounds?
Is Oracle 7.3 a buggy version?

thanks for any idea

Hans-Juergen Schmitz
Hospital for heartsurgery
University of Regensburg (Germany) Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT