Re: external calls from Triggers

From: Timo Feickert <Timo.Feickert_at_prompt.de.NOWHERE>
Date: 1997/09/30

Robbie:

I have the same need. What I understood so far is on Oracle 7 you could use dbms_pipes
to communicate with another non-PL/SQL (Pro*C) process and thereby invoke some processing.

With Oracle 8 there could/should be other possibilities (???)

I would appreciate any posting that help to clarify this

--
Timo Feickert - Software Engineer

Robbie Tischer <rtischer_at_concept5.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<343060F3.4E43CFD5_at_concept5.com>...