Re: How can I combine two datafile into one?

From: HardSt0ne <hardst0ne_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/30

U can not combine 2 datafiles in a tablespace.

Only way to do so is :

         take a backup of the tablespace .... drop the tablespace...
         recreate the tablespace with one large enuf datafile and
         import in the data to the tablespace.

If there was an easy way to do so, Ur old DBA would have done so too :))

Good luck..

Hardst0ne... Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT