Webserver 3.0 "Document contains no data"

From: RoeschL <RoeschL_at_chlsnr.nestrd.ch>
Date: 1997/09/29

Need help
After successfull installation of Oracle Web Application server vers 3.0.0.17 on HP-UX 10-20 onee has to enter owsctl start wrb and owsctl start admin. So far so good, but when I contact the URL http://hostname:8888/ows-abin/boot I get the error message from my Netscape Browser :"Document contains no data".

The admin server is running correctly, I get the correct page when using http://hostname:8888

Has anybody seen this too, Oracle support was of no help so far. Received on Mon Sep 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT