To index or not to index

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/09/29

A while back there was a posting about size of tables and indexing. I thought it had mentioned that a small table (about 1000 rows) was just on the edge of needing an index??

My question is: any general guidelines on when to create an index for a table

thanx in advance
Donna Received on Mon Sep 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT