Re: HELP

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin_Haltmayer_at_KirchGruppe.de>
Date: 1997/09/29

You have to do this within one transaction with the isolation level set to serializable (also known as repeatable read). You can achieve that by issuing an 'alter session set transaction read only;' (which will restrict your actual transaction to read-only operations) or you have to start up your database with serializable=true in init.ora.

--
Martin Haltmayer