Re: Replication of Peoplesoft

From: Marvin Larson <mblarson_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/28

 >What is the requirement in your Peoplesoft app for replication? My
>experience is mostly with HR and it is a bastard to do that sort of
>thing, just TOO MANY tables...

Still in the process of defining that, Nuno. I know that there are several hundred tables in the database and I can't imagine that we will need to replicate *all* of them. The standard Oracle documentation implies that the process includes identifying which tables you want to replicate and then identifying if and how you want to partition the data. This could take a *very long time* with that many tables. I've got to believe that there's a more straight-forward way. Received on Sun Sep 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT