Tablespace placement with RAID technology.

From: WHD <wdouglas_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1997/09/28

What would be the best method of placing my tablespaces in a RAID environment.

Do I put Indexes on one RAID set and all other tablespaces in another RAID set ?

Do I put indexes and data tablespaces on their own RAID set and system, temporary and rollback on single disks ?

Cost is not an object.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Costa Received on Sun Sep 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT