Web Application with sendmail and update DB.

From: Stanley Seak <bss_at_wkg1.umac.mo>
Date: 1997/09/27

Hello!

  I have installed the Oracle Web Server2.1 for NT. And I have written some PL/SQL programs for web application already. However how can I write a program which can update the data in the Oracle Database, and then send mails to the admin?

  That is, while the users update some records through Web, an e-mail will be sent auto. to the Oracle DBA.

Thanks.
Best REgards,
Stanley Received on Sat Sep 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT