Migrating from Oracle 7.1.6 to 7.2.3.

From: Basavaraj <bm_satanal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/09/27

Hi,

Can anybody advice me on migrating from one version of Oracle to another version of Oracle.

I want to migrate from Oracle 7.1.6 on the first system to Oracle 7.2.3.

Another options is that I would like to migrate both systems to Oracle 7.3.

What are steps to be taken for migration and What can be the migrating issues ?

What is your advice ?

Thanx in advance
Basavaraj Received on Sat Sep 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT