I have a solution to write & read long/long raw from ODBC-based programs.

From: Milind Kaulgud <mkaulgud_at_mantrasoft.com>
Date: 1997/09/26

I have sending two programs that demonstrate how to read and write from any ODBC database that support SQL_LONGVARCHAR and SQL_LONGVARBINARY.

In Oracle, SQL_LONGVARCHAR is implemented as LONG and SQL_LONGVARBINARY is implemented as LONG RAW.

Enjoy.

begin 600 longread.cpp
<encoded_portion_removed>

end

begin 600 longrite.cpp
<encoded_portion_removed>

end Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT