ORA-03113

From: John Li <johnli_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 1997/09/26

Has anybody encountered the above error? I get this error when I try to create a particular view on Oracle 7.3.2 running on Windows NT (service Pack 3). It happens only with a particular view which contains 3 levels of SELECT statements. If anyone has encountered this problem before, please share your experience ...

Thanks a lot

John Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT