Re: ORACLE DBA CERTIFICATION

From: JC <jcygan_at_netxpress.com>
Date: 1997/09/26

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 07:53:42 GMT, "flange" <flange_at_pt.lu> wrote:
>i) Many dums are available on the market. They speak very well about what
>they don't know anythings. So you have a prouve of what you say has sense.
>That help to fight English speaker when you don't master English on the top
>of your finger.

Well, the point here( I think) is that it helps prove you REALLY do know the basics of managing a database.

The test covers virtually every area of configuring a database. You will find it difficult without practical experience. Some of the questions are tough some are easy. The web site given in the previous post is a good one for an outline of what is on the test.

In speaking with several employers, I have found it does not make the difference in who they hire. But, if the candidate needs help proving he/she is technically competent, it helps. Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT