ows3.0 problems

From: Nico Jacobs <njacobs_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

Hello,

I installed ows 3.0:

Then, I have the following problem:

-Internal error! Please try again
Nothing is logged in the logfiles, not even on level 15.
- the second problem is that I have to give a password to go to that
page, although
that is not neccesary.

I've looked for the error for three days now, and I cannot find it!

I'd appreciate it very much if you could help me out.

Please also reply to nico_at_us.aiesec.org

Thanks,

        Nico Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT