Re: sys tables missing

From: Lee Johnson <hpj_at_ctm*ed.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

 How are you logged in to Oracle. I'm pretty new to this myself, but as I understand it, users can only see their own tables unless the tables are altered to allow others to see them. You probably don't want to do this for the system tables, but, if you log in as sys or system, you should be able to see the tables. Some interesting tables to look at are all_tables and all_tab_columns - they contain the info about any tables and their columns.

Hope this helps,

--
Lee Johnson
harley.johnson_at_s*net.net

Kim Wykoff wrote in article <34298FA5.A2FEB1D6_at_mail.dec.com>...