Re: Where can I found a script for deleting column from table?

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/09/25

Phil Bradley (pbradley_at_pacific.net.sg) wrote: : Why not use ALTER table DROP column?

ALTER table DROP only drops column constraints not columns!!!! Helen

: Phil B.

: Dmitry G. Zolin wrote:

: > Hello,
: >
: > Does anyone know where can I found a script for deleting column from
 table?
: > I suppose this scrip must correctly rebuild constraints and indexes.
: >
: > Thanks in advance