Renaming Default ORCL SID on 7.33 (NT)

From: Mark Smith <smithme_at_hsv.tis.net>
Date: 1997/09/25

 I have just loaded Oracle 7.33 on an new NT box. It will be replacing on Oracle Server running on Netware. The Netware box has a SID of AMST as opposed to the default ORCL. I would like to rename the SID on the NT box to 'AMST' so I can just swap out boxes without having to touch my clients. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Smith
mark.smith_at_msfc.nasa.gov Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT