Seeking Perl/SQL information

From: Dan Roberts <Roberts_Daniel_G.PriLVMS3_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM>
Date: 1997/09/25

Hi..Does anyone have any authoritative information on using PERL to communicate with Oralce tables?? We are developing web front ends to Oracle...most of them work in PERL now..and I would like to change things around and direct input into oracle tables instead of the flat files that PERL is now loading.>

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!..

Dan

--
Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER      "Nature is last at Bats"