Re: external sql files

From: F Lange <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1997/09/24

Hi,

        you need to execute the catproc.sql file eventually the catrep.sql if you use replication.

        you can run some utl one like utlchain, utlxplain,....

	the cat[0-9]*.sql are there only for migration from a version to an other.
			from 7.1.6 to 7.3.2 for exemple.
			or 7.3.3 to 7.1.6 to add the column and update some value in the
database catalog.
--
Regards F. Lange Certified DBA.
29A route du vin.

Pete Desnoyers <peted_at_infi.net> wrote in article
<342938D9.41C6_at_infi.net>...