Re: Question about Moving Table Between Tablespace

From: F Lange <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1997/09/24

Hi,
The trigger will be lost !
Export the table with rows=Y if you need to keep the data ROWS=N otherwhile.
Drop table.
import indexfile=/tmp/index.sql
edit the file and change the tablespace name, create the table.

Import everything with ignore=Y.

The trigger will not be fired because it's created after the data load.

--
Regards F. Lange Certified DBA.
29A route du vin.

Morris Wong <morriswg_at_netvigator.com> wrote in article
<3429036B.305_at_netvigator.com>...