Re: PL/SLQ question

From: Dan Clamage <clamage_at_mime.dw.lucent.com>
Date: 1997/09/23

Well, you either have to type (or copy-paste) all the columns (as in VALUES (tmp_row.col1, tmp_row.col2,...)) or you could build the insert command as a string, reading from user_tab_columns, and executing the string as a dynamic sql statement. See dbms_sql for more info. This may be harder than just doing the copy-paste thing. If you have a decent editor, the copy-paste won't take very long.

Anders Blaagaard <blaa_at_ifad.dk> wrote in article <3427AA2F.5354D5A8_at_ifad.dk>...