Re: Help! Can I rebuild TEMP tablespace

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/09/23

--------------F23CD32AD8C1D5F1CA6C34AF

You can drop the temp tablespace(and all of its associated data files) at any time, it is just recommended to put the db in restricted mode if possible so someone doesnt try to do some sort or anything else that will require it.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Are you looking for Oracle DBA in Central Ohio, but only want one for

--------------F23CD32AD8C1D5F1CA6C34AF
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Joseph S. Testa Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf" begin: vcard fn: Joseph S. Testa n: Testa;Joseph S. org: Origin Technology in Business adr: ;;;;OH;;USA email;internet: jtesta_at_scioto.net title: Oracle DBA note: Oracle DBA in central Ohio and doing geneaology research on Testa family, I have 2 ICQ uins, home: 2814105, work 2832230, you can also find me on netscape conference. x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard
--------------F23CD32AD8C1D5F1CA6C34AF--