Problem wit Pro C and pc files.

From: <Sarang.Gadgil_at_sdgC.com>
Date: 1997/09/22

First of all , I am novice in pro C and Oracle.

I have a peculiar problem with the pro C compiler. I have an application which connects to the database and gets some info.
I have two pc files [ say A.pc and B.pc] which are compiled by pro C into
Cpp files [ say A.cpp and B.cpp ].

My application is linked with these cpp files into on exe file. The application makes two calls. The first call , makes a call which is
defined in A.cpp and gets some response from the database. This works fine.
The second call , in turn calls two functions one from A.cpp and the other
from B.cpp. Here I recv a "SQL open cursor failed" error, when call from
B.cpp is done. It seems like The SQL statement which is sent to the database is not correct.

Surprisingly, if I combine both A.pc and B.pc in one file [ C.pc ] and compile [ C.cpp ] it with my application the program works.

If any of you had come across such kind of problem and have any solution
to this, please do send me a message.
One stupid question : Does this kind of appln work with only one pc file ?

you can mail me at Sarang.Gadgil_at_sdgC.com

thanks in advance