Re: ORA-12223 error explanation

From: Dan Clamage <clamage_at_mime.dw.lucent.com>
Date: 1997/09/22

Oracle 7 Server for UNIX Administrator's Reference Guide, p. 7-126:

ORA-12223	TNS:internal limit restriction exceeded
Cause		Too many TNS connections open simultaneously.
Action	Wait for connections to close and retry.

A pretty terse explanation for ya.

Jens M. Felderhoff <jmf_at_informatik.uni-koblenz.de> wrote in article <605ov9$8ti$2_at_newshost.uni-koblenz.de>...