ORA-12223 error explanation

From: Jens M. Felderhoff <jmf_at_informatik.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: 1997/09/22

I was getting message ORA-12223 when debugging a program using the Oracle server. On consulting the Messages and Codes Manual all I got was a reference to the ORACLE7 Server for UNIX Error Messages and Code Manual. However, I don't have this volume available. Does anyone else have a copy, and if so please can you tell me what this error means?

Thanks in advance

--
 Jens M. Felderhoff     e-mail: jmf_at_infko.uni-koblenz.de
                                jmf_at_scary.mrnetz.rhein-zeitung.de