Help in deciding Platform

From: <mujahid_at_vt.edu>
Date: 1997/09/22

Hi,

I wanted to know if any body could help me decide which platform to use for deploying Orcale 7 Server. We have both NT and Dec Alpha boxes. I know that in terms of performance Unix kicks ass. I am also concerned with Security and future Scalability. Any suggestions, URLs to helpful documents would be greatly appreciated.

The server is supposed to accomodate 50-100 users.

please reply directly: mujahid_at_vt.edu

Mujahid Ali
CS Dept. VA TECH Received on Mon Sep 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT