Keyboard incompatibility question

From: Sushama Belkhode <sbelk_at_nctrf.nf.ca>
Date: 1997/09/22

Hi,

My application runs fine on my enhanced keyboard, but when it is transported to other computers using standard 101/102 Key keyboards the following error keeps coming up

 'FRM 40405: No changes to apply'

This is a level 5 error message and no action has to be taken but it is very irritating all the same. Can anyone tell me what's causing it?

Many Thanks

Sushama Received on Mon Sep 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT