Re: Help with Oracle Web Adminstrator

From: Haresh Assumal <assumal_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/09/22

I have not been able to get the Oracle Web Adminstrator to run successfully. After I installed it and I click on the icon, the browser comes up and I can see the message "Web site found" on the bottom status bar but I still get an error:
"The requested did not specify a valid virtual host." Its trying to get to http:\\hostname.domainname:8888\. I have tried to add a .com and have tried several combinations but have not been able to get it up. Where can I find what address OWAS is expecting?

Thanks,
Haresh

Robert Cordingley <cord_at_ragesoft.com> wrote in article <342421e8.13006365_at_news2.brainstorm.net>...