Replication of Peoplesoft

From: Marvin Larson <mblarson_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/20

 I am currently involved in a project to launch a Peoplesoft application for which we anticipate using the advanced replication option. I would be interested in hearing from other IT professionals regarding their experience with similar projects, be they Peoplesoft or otherwise. Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT