Re: New Oracle8 Book

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/09/20

--------------0338768540F5DBB9CF706F01

Someone wrote:

> Doug,
>
> Who is the author, who is the publisher, and what is the projected
> release date?
>
> Doug Anderson wrote:
>
> > Watch for the new book titled, "Oracle8 My Lunch". It will be
> > chock-full of great tricks and tips including:
> > - Upgrading Oracle8 to Sybase XI,
> > - Installing Oracle8 on TRS-80s and Comodore 64s,
> > - Exporting your full database using a JAVA applet,
> > - Building new microprocessors with transparent
> > network substrates,
> > - Special sections:
> > o Object-Relational-Hierarchical-Network databases,
> > o OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP, and ORA-UH-OH-LAP,
> > o What the Tobacco industry thinks of ORA-13105, and
> > o ORA-02401 - cannot EXPLAIN view owned by another user
> >
> > - Doug Anderson
> > Oracle Database Administrator
> > doug.anderson_at_NDCorp.com

 ROFL, it had been a tough week, Doug thanks for the lightening up of it :)

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Are you looking for Oracle DBA in Central Ohio, but only want one for

--------------0338768540F5DBB9CF706F01

begin:          vcard
fn:             Joseph  Testa
n:              Testa;Joseph
email;internet: jtesta_at_scioto.net
title:          Oracle Database Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard