Re: Decoding Oracle password

From: Sreeni Karpurapu <karpurapus_at_detroitedison.com>
Date: 1997/09/19

In my opinion encoded/ encripted passwords are not the same for identical passwords! You might want to verify from dba_users (Select username, password from dba_users)

Apparantly Oracle decodes the passwords :>)

Sreeni

Sreeni Karpurapu
DBA
Miracle Software Systems
Southfield, MI 48034

Ari Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com> wrote in article
<5vu62a$cra$1_at_nntp3.interaccess.com>...