WAS 3.0 - DAD and Listener

From: Brian Gastineau <bgastine_at_giveblood.org>
Date: 1997/09/18

Web Application Server 3.0
Oracle Server 7.3.2.2
HP-UX 10.20

I've created a new Database Access Descriptor (DAD) and a new Web Listener (WL). I can't figure out how to tell the WL to connect through a specific DAD. Am I misunderstanding how these things work? I thought that the WL defined the port that the browser was to connect through and the DAD handled the security implementation.

thanks,
Brian Received on Thu Sep 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT